January 27, 2012
Mr. Kundig acknowledges the importance of place and nature, and subsequently reflects it in the way he uses natural materials to craft the most sublime contemporary structures. They don't compete with the landscape but enhance it. I love the perfect tension between structure and nature in his work.
Aren't the winter snowscape images simply magic?
Tom Kundig's Books are a must-buy!
Photo by Tom Bies | Courtesy of OSKA Architects
Most recent entries
- Behold The Emerson
- May 2013 Home Of The Month - Little Italy
- Soaring Rents, The Byproduct Of Buyer Restraint
- Amusing Ads - Globe & Mail
- Books & Magazines
- Dear Urbaneer
- Home Of The Month
- Real Estate
- Style Enhancement Staging
- Tales From The Real Estate Trenches
- Tales Of Upper Hillsborough
- Urbaneer's Real Estate Forecasts
- Worthy Websites
|Sign-up for our Free HomeWatch Newsletter
Offered at: $949,000
For lovers of vintage architecture, Cabbagetown boasts North America's…Discover More | All Listings